Friday, February 12, 2010

Welcome Back My Friends, To The Show That Never Ends

This blog is about my thoughts and observations on the sports world. I have no insider information. I'm just a fan. Here are my fan credentials....

I love my alma mater, NC State, and have been a season ticket holder in football there for years. I've attended over 30 college football games over the last three years. I love ACC basketball. I'm an avid hockey fan and a season ticket holder to the Carolina Hurricanes. I love football and open wheel racing, especially Formula One and Indycar. I can tolerate NASCAR and baseball. I've become interested in MMA. I watch too much ESPN, so I think that I have a pretty broad sports knowledge.

So let's see where this wave takes us. I'm so glad you could attend....

No comments:

Post a Comment